Some links within this post are not safe for work or with children around, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!
When I was a teenager, there was a shop near my high school called Naughty but Nice. We always had to walk right by it in order to get to the public library, so we were all aware of what it was at the time. Since then, I have always thought of adult entertainment and novelty shops as being both naughty AND nice.
Now normally I stick with family friendly items here on my blog, but today I am going with something a little less family friendly, without going full on “naughty”!!
See, I suffer with back pains due to my scoliosis and hubby is always having to crack my back and give me massages to work out the numerous knots that develop, especially in my shoulders, neck and right between the shoulder blades. When he tries this without any kind of lubricant, it hurts, it feels like sand paper on my back. So every once in awhile he uses some hot and cold style muscle rub and that helps keep my back from being in more pain than before the massage and also decreases the amount of pressure on his wrists. The downside to that is that the muscle rub smells BAD and burns my eyes!
Well, my good friend Mary Juett with Pure Romance sent me their Serenity Massage Lotion in Cucumber Lime which is infused with ingredients that not only help you relax, but also leaves behind a light and pleasant smell and keeps the skin soft. The lotion is non greasy so there is no clogging the pores! Mary recommended that I use this with the Hot Heart Massager which she also sent to me. The Hot Heart Massager is a heart shaped heat pack that stays hot for up to 1 hour and is perfect for relaxing tired muscles or even to warm chilly hands on cold nights!!
Now, if the Serenity and the Hot Heart Massager were not enough, Mary also sent me their Body Dew Moisturizer in Pink Cupcake and I have to tell you, this is my favorite product of all 3! Yes it does NOT work out my muscles which is super important, but in the words of George Takei, OH MYYY! It smells soooo yummy!! No seriously, I have sprayed it in every room in the house daily because I want to smell it everywhere I go. Of course I spray it on me too, I mean that is what it is meant for but you know how after awhile you get used to a smell that is ON you? Yeah that pretty much happens to me, after awhile I can no longer smell it and have to walk into another room or spray it again! It is soo sugary sweet in the best way possible!! Yes, I did just take it out and smell it again as I wrote this!
Now the Serenity also comes in Pink Berry which I know for a fact smells amazing too and the Body Dew also comes in Original, Pear Berry, Pomagranate and Sweet Fantasie and is made with sweet almond oil so it helps keep your skin feeling softer longer!! I am not sure how they smell, but I am hoping to find out very soon.
Many of the Pure Romance products would make AMAZING gifts for that special someone in your life, whether you are looking for something to spice things up or just to treat them!!
- Sugar Polish-Sugar Scrub to exfoliate and soften skin!
- Dust Me Pink-Kissable Body Powder
- Ladies’ Night Game-Great game to play at bachelor parties, birthday parties or just good ole’ girls night out!!
- Between the Sheets-Powdered based linen spray, primarily marketed as a spray to help dry up that imfamous wet spot, however it has many uses in my opinion. 1: Linen spray to help promote a restful sleep; 2: Room spray to help make your room smell delightful; 3: This one is not promoted by the consultants or the company, it is something that I have personally found that it is good for…..SWEAT! The dreaded under boob sweat!! However, for women who have had cesareans and suffer from rashes on the incision line, I have found that a quick spray after the shower helps to keep the area nice and dry all day, thus preventing the rashes.
- Coochy-Shave lotion for your most sensative areas. Although I find it is WONDERFUL for legs and underarms and even better for mens faces!!
- Miracle Oil-Treatment for dry skin, including cuticles!!
- Hot Heart Massager-Do I really need to say anything more about the massager?
About Mary Juett
Connect with Mary:
Oh, did I mention that Mary is giving away a Hot Heart Massager to one of you, my loyal readers? Enter the giveaway below to win and GOOD LUCK!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway