I found this tag in 2 parts on Horrible Housewifes YouTube channel and but since I am a rambler and 100 questions is a lot, even broken down into 2 parts, no video for me. So here it is, 100 Questions No One Asks just in case you wanted to know that much useless information about me!
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Open, there is usually too much crap blocking the door to close it. Yes my room is messy and yes I still expect my kids to clean theirs.
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
I haven’t been to a “hotel” since I was little, too young to care about that stuff, and the motels I have stayed in either didn’t have any or they weren’t worth it.
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Tucked in at night, not so much anymore come morning!
4. Have you stolen a street sign before?
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
Yes but I can’t keep organized with them!
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
Um NEITHER???? How do you choose between the 2? Really?
8. Do you have freckles?
I didn’t use to but now I have them on my shoulders. Why can’t they be on my face, I think freckled faces are adorable!
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
Why would I smile for pictures, I am behind the camera ALWAYS!
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
GRAMMAR!!! OMG it drives me insane reading all the many grammar mistakes in the world today! I am not talking about simple typos since I do that too, but the outright how did you graduate from 3rd grade mistakes! I will give you an example: A tweet that said and I quote “I yousta take my kids to the zoo” YOUSTA? YOUSTA? Where did this person go to school?
But I digress!
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Um, I don’t know, I might subconsciously and don’t realize it.
12. Have you peed in the woods?
I am pretty sure I have since I camped a lot when I was a kid, but I don’t remember it.
13. Have you ever pooped in the woods?
See number 12
14. Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?
YES, it’s the only way to do chores when my phone is too dead to play Pandora
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
No, ew, my kids use them with their grubby nasty hands!
16. How many people have you slept with this week?
SLEPT-3 hubby of course and the kids like to lay down with me and take naps since its too hot to leave the house for fear of melting on the sidewalk, had SEX-0
17. What size is your bed?
King, hubby likes his space and we do family cuddle time, which just consists of hubby and I tickling the CRAP out of the kids. It gets pretty loud!
18. What is your song of the week?
I have that Happy song stuck in my head, is that the name of it?
19. Is it OK for guys to wear pink?
Well, it depends on the shade really, if its a bright neon pink, I can’t take him seriously at all, then again any neon on a man looks weird to me!
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
Till the day I die!
21. What is your least favorite movie?
That’s hard to say, so I will go with the movie I refuse to ever watch again because it disturbed me to no end! See No Evil, I mean WTF was going through the writers mind?
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
I wouldn’t bury it, I would cash it in and buy a house and pay off debt and start college funds and oh and since hubby and I share a car, or more importantly he stole my car because his TWO cars are broke down, I will buy ME a car!
23. What do you drink with dinner?
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Nothing, I am a weird one that LOVES dry chicken
25. What is your favorite food?
Beef jerky, more specifically, Teriyaki Beef Jerky
26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love?
Labyrinth, Never Ending Story, Cloak & Dagger just to name a few and spare you the horror!
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Girl Scout all the way!! On my honor I will try……You get the idea!
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
OH MY GOODNESS NO!! I mean who wants to see all this?
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
OMG, its been so long that I can’t remember, that makes me sad!
31. Can you change the oil on a car?
I am 36 years old and nope, never learned. It’s pretty sad, but no! Will I make hubby teach my daughter? OH HELL YEAH
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
33. Ever ran out of gas?
34. What’s your favorite kind of sandwich?
Mozzarella Grilled Cheese
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Strawberry Banana Smoothie
36. What is your usual bedtime?
When my brain shuts up and lets me sleep?
37. Are you lazy?
Yes, there I admit it! I hate cleaning, I hate cooking, but I eventually get around to it all!
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Um, which year? There were MANY years of dressing up! Can’t remember them all and who has time to write em all down!
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
Let me Google that…………………….SNAKE? I don’t want snake!
Ok, so fixed season, summer, my least favorite season…..Fixed direction, south, I prefer north……..Fixed element fire, I like water……Associated Sun Sign, Taurus, OMG my dad is a Taurus and he is definitely a stubborn BULL!
I see nothing about the snake that describes me at all. That’s it, it’s all hokum!
40. How many languages can you speak?
English, mom, sarcasm, pig latin (vaguely), the alphabet in French, tiny bit of Spanish thanks to Dora and an even smaller amount of Japanese courtesy of Ni Hao Kai-lan and I can say “I speak German” in German but that is all I can say in German!!
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Every Day with Rachael Ray
42. Which are better: legos or lincoln logs?
They both have their merits, I cannot choose
43. Are you stubborn?
NOOOOO of course not, it’s not stubborn to stand your ground till you get your way is it?
44. Who is better: Leno or Letterman?
Um……I have a confession, I nave never really watched either, so I cannot answer that!
45. Ever watch soap operas?
One Life to Live back in the day!! I kinda miss the OLD cast and story lines!
46. Are you afraid of heights?
No, but I am afraid of falling from great heights!
47. Do you sing in the car?
Isn’t that they best place to sing besides the shower? I actually sound good in my car, at least to me!
48. Do you sing in the shower?
49. Do you dance in the car?
Hell yeah, dancing while sitting is the best! No chance of tripping over my feet!
50. Ever used a gun?
Does Nintendos Duck Hunt count?
WOW thats a lot of questions and I am only half done. Head over and read Part 2!!! I tag Mary at Living a Sunshine Life, Jenn Rian at The Coolest Family on the Block and I Make Myself the Queen and anyone else that wants to do the tag!! If you’ve already done the tag, please leave your link below so I can get to know you too.